- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you consult our website. They can be used to make user experiences more efficient, to improve the functioning of the website or to provide information to the owner of the website.
- What is the purpose of cookies?
Depending on the purpose of a cookie, there are five categories:
– Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
– Performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
– Functional cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
– Targeting cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
– Social Media cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
– Non-classified cookies are cookies that We are classifying together with the providers of individual cookies.
It is only permitted to store strictly necessary cookies on your device without your permission. For all other cookies, we require your permission before they are placed.
In het table hereunder, each cookie is classified per purpose for which it is used.
- How long does your browser keep cookies?
Depending on the length of time used, there are ‘session cookies’ or ‘permanent cookies’:
– Session cookies are temporarily stored in your browser and automatically expire when you close the browser. They simplify and link the user’s actions during the browser session.
– Persistent cookies remain in your browser even after you close it. They remain on your device until they expire, or until they are overwritten with a newer version or until you delete them.
If you want to know how long a cookie is stored on your browser, please refer to the ‘Lifespan’ column in the table hereunder.
- Who installs and manages cookies?
On the basis of who installs and manages cookies, a distinction can be made between ‘first-party cookies’ and ‘third-party cookies’:
– First-party cookies are installed by the website itself.
– Third party cookies are installed by others than the website (e.g. Google Analytics cookies or social media cookies). We would like to refer you to the statements that these parties provide on their respective websites. We have no influence whatsoever on the content of these statements, nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties.
If you would like to know who installs and manages cookies on this website, please refer to the column ‘Cookies” and ‘Cookies used’ hereunder for each type of cookie.
- How do you manage cookies?
You can at all times change your cookie settings of the website. By clicking on the Cookie Settings hover button (bottom left of the screen) you can access your preference center and adjust your cookie settings.
Through your Internet browser you can delete cookies automatically or manually and you can indicate whether or not certain cookies may be placed. More information about these options can be found in the instructions of the Help function of your browser:
– Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
– Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
– Cookie settings in Firefox
– Cookie settings in Chrome
– Cookie settings in Safari
For more information on deleting and blocking cookies, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org. Disabling cookies may mean that you are unable to use certain functionalities of the website. After the deletion in your browser, cookies will be placed again with your permission on your next visit to the website.
- How do we process personal data?
Nokta Visual creates audiovisual experiences for your events.
Visuals // Mapping // Lasers //
Interactive // Custom